Oghren Appreciation Society

danscott84

I find I have to play Orzammar first so that I can have Oghren as soon as I can. He has some of the funniest lines throughout the game. If you play as a female warden romancing Alistair the banter is priceless. And his banter with the sloth demon, Varathorn, and others just cracks me up. The best is when you get to sample his private stash. Just ask him if there was alcohol in it and roll out of your chair with his response.

I find I have to play Orzammar first so that I can have Oghren as soon as I can. He has some of the funniest lines throughout the game. If you play as a female warden romancing Alistair the banter is priceless. And his banter with the sloth demon, Varathorn, and others just cracks me up. The best is when you get to sample his private stash. Just ask him if there was alcohol in it and roll out of your chair with his response.

I hereby join. I also did Orzammar first this time round just to get him. He is funny and he smashes the enemy well too!

Oghren: Aye, sure. Why not?

Wynne: Pardon?

Oghren: Oh, I'd give you a roll. Why not?

Wynne: A "roll?"

Oghren: Aye. Any time. Preferably in the dark.

Wynne: I suppose I should be flattered.

Oghren: I'm not sure I have the equipment for that, but sure, whatever gets you working.

Oghren: I'm not sure I have the equipment for that, but sure, whatever gets you working.

But have you played as a female warden and caught Oghren asking Alistair "what do you do with her legs?"

i love oghren for quite a few reasons, consider me a life-time member :]

here's to oghren!!

the only character who is truly at peace with himself from the entire cast, the only one who is uninhibited by meaningless social barriers, insecurities and many other dehabilitating human behaviors most never even acknowledge they are victims of...

we love ya oghren

But have you played as a female warden and caught Oghren asking Alistair "what do you do with her legs?"

Yeah; he says dwarven legs are worthless...

Oghren should have a FanClub! :teehee:

Too true. And I like that they brought him back in Awakenings. At least he was back to belch, pass gas, and keep drinking like his old self. Even his joining was hilarious.