Left Hand

Hey Guys.

I"m fairly new at adding mods to my games. Thought I'd start with one of my Fav's, Fallout 3. So far all the mods work great. Only one prob I'm having trouble with. I can't change the texture for my characters left hand. I have a dark skinned character but the left hand is still light. And when I put any costumes or armor that has gloves it doesn't show on the left hand. I tried changing the texture through GECK but it doesn't show there either. It seems to effect all my races as well. Help anyone?

Sofi

Hey Guys.

I"m fairly new at adding mods to my games. Thought I'd start with one of my Fav's, Fallout 3. So far all the mods work great. Only one prob I'm having trouble with. I can't change the texture for my characters left hand. I have a dark skinned character but the left hand is still light. And when I put any costumes or armor that has gloves it doesn't show on the left hand. I tried changing the texture through GECK but it doesn't show there either. It seems to effect all my races as well. Help anyone?

Sofi

You can try using FO3 Edit and run the program in Master Update Mode. This will even out the textures for most

npc's.

Here are the links to the Nexus files.

FO3 Edit

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=637

FO3 Edit Manual

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8629

Hey Guys.

Sofi

I have a African American npc in my mod. In geck and in the game his arms show up as white, but after researching the problem I found several post that indicated the problem could be solved by turning the plugin to a ESM. I'm not done with all my modifications but this is my plan of attack once all my loose ends are tied up. It might be woth a try for you... you can change it with Fo3Edit.