40k Inqusitior's Armor

kieranfoy

Aye, 'twould be a good thing.

Myself, I have never played 40k, and I doubt I'll ver be interested in 40k proper. Not a wargame fan. Now, Dark Heresy, that I'd be interested in.

And I found a coat vaguley similar in Miltiades' Mannimarco Resurrection. I uses the robe mesh as a base, but cuts bits away and adds big pockets, buttons, and other Bling of War. Be a good guide for a commissar's coat, although I of course would want the UFF mesh to be the base.

Yay for commissar bewbies!

Sorry to be juvenile, but... "The squad's morale is climing!"

hahaha, no no no, the morale would only climb if she took the coat off and the shirt too.

As for Dark Heresy I wouldn't mind trying it out, if I could find people interested, meh, or if there was some way to play online, that would be cool.

Well... yeah, true. But never underestimate the effect a shapely woman can have even fully clothed. Very morale boosting.

And I believe it IS possible to have a pen and paper RPG over the 'net. although you lose a lot of personal interaction.

yeah, no pen and paper game is the same without cheeto's, mountain dew, and the occasional flying dice bag :tongue:

oh hey, where can I get the UFF body mesh, since I had to reinstall I might as well get that one instead of the one I had.

Hahaha, Kieran your right that does have me written all over it :L I might take a stab at it, 1 more week of college and I'll be back modding k dude ;)

W00!

Yeah. Chainswords are big, bad, and you use a BFG in the other hand.

Think about it. A BFG flamethrower in one hand, and a BFS that's half chainsaw in the other.

Goddamn, I do love 40k. Thank Tvtropes for introducing it.