Left Hand

BlackBlossom

Hey Guys.

I"m fairly new at adding mods to my games. Thought I'd start with one of my Fav's, Fallout 3. So far all the mods work great. Only one prob I'm having trouble with. I can't change the texture for my characters left hand. I have a dark skinned character but the left hand is still light. And when I put any costumes or armor that has gloves it doesn't show on the left hand. I tried changing the texture through GECK but it doesn't show there either. It seems to effect all my races as well. Help anyone?

Sofi

If you haven't noticed already, the left hand of the PC has a PipBoy attached, as such, no armor will show on the left forearm/hand. as for the texturing problems, please check if the rest of the body has the color it should.

If not, and you are using the 1.7 patch, it's a "normal" behavior, it an issue introduced by this patch... the unofficial fo3 patch kind of fix it, but sometimes still happens (at least happens to me).

There are a couple of pipboy replacers here on the nexus, the ones from alexscorpion are great (sorry no link)

there's also the pipboy remover, which hides the pipboy when inactive.

well hope that helps

CorodedSoul, over.

If you haven't noticed already, the left hand of the PC has a PipBoy attached, as such, no armor will show on the left forearm/hand. as for the texturing problems, please check if the rest of the body has the color it should.

If not, and you are using the 1.7 patch, it's a "normal" behavior, it an issue introduced by this patch... the unofficial fo3 patch kind of fix it, but sometimes still happens (at least happens to me).

There are a couple of pipboy replacers here on the nexus, the ones from alexscorpion are great (sorry no link)

there's also the pipboy remover, which hides the pipboy when inactive.

well hope that helps

CorodedSoul, over.

I had a feeling the 1.7 patch had something to do with it. I used a glove mod that covers the whole hand and still looks cool. I'll also try your suggestions as well. Thanks a bunch.