Hunting Mod

UttaNutta

at the moment i currently have no way of implementing features like that. once the shop is fully set up and the hunting locations are placed, people may want to implement features like this into the mod, but untill then it will be pure role play. The merchant will have a healthy supply of food and drink, cigarettes, backpacks, night vision, ammunition and weapons. shouldnt be to long untill i place the lodges.

merchant is finnished for the mod. the last stage is addint in the hunting locations. should they have map markers? i personally think its best if they dont.

anyway, as for locations, i am going to study the wsteland and find some suitable locations but if anyone has a faveroute spot let me know which hut should go where.

alright, for some reason, i get 2 random enemies spawning behind regulator HQ, so mabye you could put one on the cliff left of regulators. btw can you make a second part of this mod so it can be used with MMM please like one file for non mmm users and the other lets you sell MMM stuff like gecko skin, night goul eyes, gecko meat etc?

EDIT i think the main/biggest hunting place should have a map marker, and mabye buy a note for each one of the other hunting spots e.g a note to find tempenny hunting hut: to the right of tempenny tower you will see the robco factory, it is on the left side of it.

get the MMM esm, make an esp with it as a master of your esp. There we go, now you can use all the new stuff that MMM brings like animal skins.

What I'd really like to see is the player getting more/different meat from animals based on the amount of crippled limbs, e.g. we can get several mole rat meat from one kill, but if you cripple the legs you lose 1, the torso 2, the head 0. Also, a smple edit of the molerat/other game anima templates to make them cowardly and have good perception would be nice. It just isn't fun when your target comes to you...

dissent, you will need to make two files for this mod, one without mmmvendor options and one with, the one with will have more diologue choices saying stuff like; night goul meat, 100 caps etc. i cant wait for this mod btw utta, WMK has addons for hunting rifles like extended mags, scopes, silencers and stuff like that ;)

i'm trying to find a link for a new texture for the hunting rifle, it makes the broken parts stand out like the parts taped together are now blue so it looks like a torn apart piece of crap. because this could be a good quest for getting the merchant's trust; he lost his trusty scoped, tattered hunting rifle and you meet him in grandma sparkle's place whilst looking for his hunting rifle, he asks you to check the places he has been lately to see if his rifle is there, the reward should be a custom made scoped hunting rifle called The Hunter's Friend, and for finding his rifle he trades with you now. what do you think?

EDIT: found it http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=293