Hunting Mod

UttaNutta

marts mutant mod, look on nexus, and it is a lot easier and more convienient to make a small camp. if you make an entire city that would include NPCs vendors finding the right place and completley starting from scratch with buildings, but if you make a camp...

yea, the idea is that the player visits the hunting locations when they are out in the wasteland to hunt from then returns home. this mod adds an extra shop in megaton and hunting locations. its not really designed to be that intrusive. there are allready small caravans ect the player can visit and stay in, this mod just adds a few more variations and locations. im slowly getting there so bear with me.

Just to re-cap though: the shop was going to be an optional file to the main constructs, so if i want to make the merchant buy items from the MMM mutants i have to make the shop file use the MMM master plugin?? thanks

i made it so that the merchant was seperate if people felt they didnt need another shop that sells stuff they might have allready accuired with other mods. it was also partially because i dont know how to merge the 2 mods into one file. i proberbly will make it one file when i release it but i need to find out how first.

There are a *lot* of mods for megaton which will be incompatible with your shop. Maybe you should put it in a more seldom used location? Wilhelm's wharf is practically empty, and you already have the old lady saying about how her boys are off hunting... Or you could put it somewhere more secluded, in a little camp inhabited by hunters.