Better anchorage base

buzz9090

Ok. this is a mod i've tried to make time and time again but im an epic fail.i have given up trying because every time i try using the geck it does something to my invalidator in f3 and crashes my game so ive stopped trying.but if anyone could make a bulidning that doesnt need a loading screen to enter on top of the op:anchorage lift where you can still enter that would be awesome.If someone makes this and could make it nice and neat,no gaps or navmesh problems and clean,definitly no trash on the floor please with windows facing the way you first walk down the ramp that would be great of you.Since i cant use the geck ive been trying in game using R.T.S and it is a freaking pain. i warn you never to try it because my computer runs f3 on ultra high and so it wouldnt freeze i had to nock the graphics down to very low it lagged so much.thanks for any one who even attempts it and im really hoping someone makes this.

Ok. this is a mod i've tried to make time and time again but im an epic fail.i have given up trying because every time i try using the geck it does something to my invalidator in f3 and crashes my game so ive stopped trying.but if anyone could make a bulidning that doesnt need a loading screen to enter on top of the op:anchorage lift where you can still enter that would be awesome.If someone makes this and could make it nice and neat,no gaps or navmesh problems and clean,definitly no trash on the floor please with windows facing the way you first walk down the ramp that would be great of you.Since i cant use the geck ive been trying in game using R.T.S and it is a freaking pain. i warn you never to try it because my computer runs f3 on ultra high and so it wouldnt freeze i had to nock the graphics down to very low it lagged so much.thanks for any one who even attempts it and im really hoping someone makes this.

so, on the official operation Anchorage mod you want a small building or shack on top of the lift that goes down to the base thing? or do you want to be able to get into the simulation without going into the base?