* I have achieved COMPLETE control over Fallout 3's Graphics!&

ProsperXoXo

...okay, exactly what are you doing and how can it be useful. It looks messy and I don't see the point of it. :confused:

Flooding doesn't seem to alter where the water really is, just the water "topping", what is the use of that?

Am I missing out on something?

...okay, exactly what are you doing and how can it be useful. It looks messy and I don't see the point of it. :confused:

Flooding doesn't seem to alter where the water really is, just the water "topping", what is the use of that?

What is the use of convincing you that it matters at all now? Sure buddy we can findout how to make the people under the water drown.

controlling where, how, and when anything and everything is drawn.

I believe its all explained in that quote there. It was simply a display of being able to control and call the rendering of something at any place any time just like it says in the quote. The flooding was just used as a demonstration...

I understand that he's "controlling where, how, and when anything and everything is drawn.", but from the look of that vid it looks as if hes just moving arou- Wait, I'll just skip this one. It's clearly out of my intellectual reach. Nice find nonetheless!