Facemorph Request

ElDoomMoose

Due to my laziness, I refuse to work on succesfully installing the toolbox. I tried, and failed.

So I need someone to help me with a facemorph...

I was thinking, if possible, to make alistair into a female.

I think it would be a pretty good idea.

Yes, I know the voice acting would sound weird. I usually play with it muted anyway.

If it turns out you can change the head to female but not the body, it's fine, cus' I have the gender ring installed.

Anyone know if it's possible?

Due to my laziness, I refuse to work on succesfully installing the toolbox. I tried, and failed.

Yes, I know the voice acting would sound weird. I usually play with it muted anyway.

If it turns out you can change the head to female but not the body, it's fine, cus' I have the gender ring installed.

It's possible but woould look extremely weird because the head will not line up right. Since the female is shorter, I am guessing the head would have no neck, or look very thin on the shoulders. I have seen a mod on the Bioware Social Network where someone has replaced Zevran with a female completely short of the voice. It was called Zevrann. I think it would take some scripting work to change the gender for Alistair, so I would suggest looking up the author of that mod and see what they can do for you.

It's possible but woould look extremely weird because the head will not line up right. Since the female is shorter, I am guessing the head would have no neck, or look very thin on the shoulders. I have seen a mod on the Bioware Social Network where someone has replaced Zevran with a female completely short of the voice. It was called Zevrann. I think it would take some scripting work to change the gender for Alistair, so I would suggest looking up the author of that mod and see what they can do for you.

Found that, no one actually made it, they just attempted to by using the gender ring then making a facemorph for a female elf read zevran.

Tried it on my leliana morph, didn't work, maybe cus I already have it on leliana...

I did it, for anyone who wants to use it do this...

1. create or download a facemorph you want to use.

2. extract the .mor file to the override file.

3. Make sure it is named hm_genfl_Alistair.mor (replace alistair with specified male character. For elfs use em_genfl_(malecharacter)

4. load up the game and the selected character should have a male body w/ a female face.

5. Use the genderring and have fun with your newly sexier male...

Found that, no one actually made it, they just attempted to by using the gender ring then making a facemorph for a female elf read zevran.

Tried it on my leliana morph, didn't work, maybe cus I already have it on leliana...

Are we thinking of the same one? I have no idea about the gender ring as this is the first I have heard of it.