Off by just a little...

weffan

Hey, first post and it's a cry for help, what a way to start things off... Anyway, down the matter at hand here.

I've installed a bunch of mods, with no conflicts, no crashes, no buggy textures or missing meshes or anything that could be resolved via the normal reinstall or un-install of these improperly installed mods, my problem lies with my character, being the rebellious sort, seems to have strayed off to the left of the screen a tad so I can't really aim very well and mostly just rely on pot-luck and blind open fire at anything that comes running at me which in many instances hasn't been too much of a problem seeing as I am using a decent gun and tend to kill everything in a blind furious clicking.

I just wanted to know if anyone had a solution to this little problem so my character will stop being such an arrogant lefty.

Not sure if it's any of the mods I'm using, maybe it's "Fallout 3 Re-animated" or the Pip-Boy PDA thingy, but any information on this unusual off-setting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forget about the 'PDA' thing, this was happening before I installed that, heh.

Hey, first post and it's a cry for help, what a way to start things off... Anyway, down the matter at hand here.

I've installed a bunch of mods, with no conflicts, no crashes, no buggy textures or missing meshes or anything that could be resolved via the normal reinstall or un-install of these improperly installed mods, my problem lies with my character, being the rebellious sort, seems to have strayed off to the left of the screen a tad so I can't really aim very well and mostly just rely on pot-luck and blind open fire at anything that comes running at me which in many instances hasn't been too much of a problem seeing as I am using a decent gun and tend to kill everything in a blind furious clicking.

I just wanted to know if anyone had a solution to this little problem so my character will stop being such an arrogant lefty.

Not sure if it's any of the mods I'm using, maybe it's "Fallout 3 Re-animated" or the Pip-Boy PDA thingy, but any information on this unusual off-setting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Forget about the 'PDA' thing, this was happening before I installed that, heh.

This happened to me once. Try sitting in a chair, this usually resets the player screen position. Worked for me.