Mods disappearing?

Farmerus

Hello, Guys!

I've got a problem. I had to reinstal my system so all my files are gone. I'd like to play the Oblivion with my favorite mods, but lots of them are gone. They are on the TESNexus no more! I cant find mods like Ahtata khajiit replacer, Evoria armor, some of the CTAddpose animations and so on and so on. Please, where are they? I cant find them all over the internet and some of these mods were very popular.

Thanks for reply!

Hello, Guys!

I've got a problem. I had to reinstal my system so all my files are gone. I'd like to play the Oblivion with my favorite mods, but lots of them are gone. They are on the TESNexus no more! I cant find mods like Ahtata khajiit replacer, Evoria armor, some of the CTAddpose animations and so on and so on. Please, where are they? I cant find them all over the internet and some of these mods were very popular.

Thanks for reply!

I've got some of these myself and will have another look through the files here to see if they've been changed. If not I'll get a hold of the owners and see if they have any problems with them being reuploaded.

Often when an author looses interest in modding for a particular game they remove their mods to prevent constant badgering to make changes to a mod they no longer wish to support.

Some just abandon their mods with no info on whether they can be used in other work or modified in any way.

Some bequeath their mods to the public.

Still others leave their mods in the care of someone - this is probably the best option as it allows the mods to still be used while isolating the original author from being pestered.

As bben has stated.

I've noticed a bunch of authors have taken their mods off the shelves completely lately. Some really nice ones too. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the first two you listed are some of those.

You're out of luck unless you can find someone that has a copy of them, is willing to share them, and if there is a legal release statement of sorts in the readme's.

I think the third one is in some compliation here. You'll have to search for it though.