Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

Boy - this is a bad topic for me - like a kid in a candy shop, lol!

Have several request, from the simple to the impossible, any of these would really make me happy, but if no one can do them or wants to do them, I'll understand...

REQUEST

My husband asked if I knew of a portable Alchemy Alter, something that boosts the PC's alchemy skill like the alter in Frostcrag - I haven't seen one, so am requesting for him...

I further thought that if the alter could store ingredients in someway, that would be useful too*; not have to scroll through a ton of ingredients in your personal inventory. Would be useful for the wandering types that don't use a home-base.

A matching Enchanting Alter would rock too.

Thanks!

*I envision being able to click on the alter in your personal inventory and getting a popup dialog with "Inventory" & "Create Potion" being the choices. If "Inventory" is selected, it pops up a window like when you wack someone, or open a container, and the PC could shuffle ingredients into it or take them out. The alter would refer to the ingredients in it's own inventory (maybe?) as needed. If "Create Potion" is selected, than a normal alchemy window would spawn, with ingredients available being the alters inventory...

REQUEST

A conjurable mount/summonable steed. No, repeat NO, "Horse Commands" or "Saddle Bags", no combat, simply a horse (maybe a chameleon effect on the horse? or make it a grey or yellow/dun/palomino) that you conjure for travel and lasts as long as you are on it - get off and the spell ends. Would recommend making the spell lower level, like a 25 Conjuration, but maybe have better effects, like horses speed based on spell level?

No Horse commands or armour though!!! Those seem to be unstable/buggy...

Would be awesome!

REQUEST

A MP3 player.

Have no idea if it is possible, but "Black & White" had a modder created mp3 player - point it to a directory, and it played the songs in the folder ingame.

I would love something like this :)

REQUEST

Ok, I've been trying to do this one myself, and have only had luck if using items in the main file (for the most part anyway).

The character I am playing the most right now is "Lady Marmalade", a Redguard female assassin. She came to the Imperial City looking for a better life, and found a pimp instead. We find her at the games' beginning serving time in the dungeon for "solicitation", lol

Trying to clothe Lady is a problem. She refuses to wear armour, and insists that 3 inch spiked heels are perfectly fine for adventure wear ;) She desires tight fitting, slinky clothing.

I'm looking for a simple set of sexy clothes (and I don't need a 60meg/100 item file, just the items requested) - all in matte black (seems most people can't do shiny leather very well), except for the footwear and maybe upper body wear - those could be "Patent Leather" or matte - your choice.

>A sexy black top, maybe a halter top based on the games "bra".

>Matte leather/suede tight pants or short shorts.

>Shiny Thighhigh Leather boots (made as shoes, not armour), with spike heels.

>Leather fingerless gloves

>Do-Rag (not sure if this can be done or not - sort of like the "Military" hairstyle in character creation)

Want this to fit the original body models, not any of the retextured body mods, and nothing should have enchantments on them - I'll do that myself in the CS.

Thanks for taking the time to read this - PM if you have questions...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
REQUEST

A MP3 player.

Have no idea if it is possible, but "Black & White" had a modder created mp3 player - point it to a directory, and it played the songs in the folder ingame.

http://forum.gamingsource.net/index.php?sh...=27842&st=0

this is the most i can provide ^^

Possible -- kinda'.

I could make an "iPod Shuffle", anyway :)

The track-selection is the tricky part. Would you mind having to rename your files to "track01", "track02", "track03..." or something like that?

I have a 6000+ song collection, lol - I could rename some select songs, but would a wildcard be possible? I don't need the songs to change when something happens - I typically mute the ingame songs anyway, so don't know if a wildcard would work.

Otherwise, I'll use "Bulk Rename" utility and select 100 songs or so to use...

I didn't think this would be possible - if you can do it, would make me a very happy camper :D

Hi, i enjoy playing Oblivion as a ranger and also like hunting animals. I wish that there is a mod that would make trees climbale so you can get up the tree, sit on a branch and wait for your prey. Also trees would be a good place to escape enemy attack and kill them by a bow. I know that there is a lot of work but i would like someone to make that mod because it's too difficult for me to make it!.

Plz let me know if there already is this kind of mod!

Hi, i enjoy playing Oblivion as a ranger and also like hunting animals. I wish that there is a mod that would make trees climbale so you can get up the tree, sit on a branch and wait for your prey. Also trees would be a good place to escape enemy attack and kill them by a bow. I know that there is a lot of work but i would like someone to make that mod because it's too difficult for me to make it!.

Plz let me know if there already is this kind of mod!

Well there is a mod being worked on (and released soon I think) called Thieves Arsenal which adds rope arrows which you can use to climb. There is a link to a video too.

But I don't think there are many trees with thick branches, all the thin ones don't have collision as far as I know. But climbing on buildings is nice and so are all the other features of the mod ;)

Request:

As I am unable to make this myself, I beg somone to make it :P

This is kinda pointless, but adds a ''cool'' factor to the game...

When you use the power attack while staying still in the air, (Cant find the word for it, when you dont jump forward, back or anywhere else) is it possible to make it look like this?

http://www.serebii.net/smash_bros_2/charac...kProfile-10.jpg

Well, something like that anyway ;P

I thought of something that might be of interest to a lot of folks, and help with the feeling of the passage of time.

Holidays.

Like a holy day for each of the Nine, maybe the same for the Deadra, and like the major equinox and solstices. Could even do a "Xmas" (winter solstice) adventure or something.

Nothing terribly difficult, just a popup like you get if you have the "Thieves Den" official plugin, "The Dunburrow Pirates have returned", but something like "Happy Spring Equinox!". If you did an adventure, it could be a sort of homage to the Xmas movies, with like the Spirit of Xmas going missing or in trouble or something, and the PC has to rescue Xmas...

Could even turn beggars into Red Cross Bell Ringers or something, lol

Might be fun, and I'd help with dialog and figuring out the days for the holidays, if anyone wants to do this...

Archived