Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a fast computer so fps' wouldn't matter. I just don't want the floating head and arms effect anymore.

hey m8 I had that idea too here is my topic,make it alive!! :P

http://forum.gamingsource.net/index.php?showtopic=28822

=====================================================================

anyways for my mod requests :

-could somenone make a mod to let some blacksmithing guy make exclusief swords?

gathering stuff like rubys,iron etc so you could give it to the blacksmithing guy and he would forge it for you but the swords must be exclusief(with some new swords made and not already ingame ones).

-make beautiful little fairys wondering around the forests ( fairy like the in peterpan movie/cartoons)

here is pic http://fdata.over-blog.com/0/17/10/78/thum...n-6-800x600.jpg

make it so that there would be ones who attack you and one just follow you around for sometimes just tpo annoy,hehe.

Guest Tessera

I have a simple mod request:

Is it possible to make a -working- voice emote mod..???

Lemmee 'splain:

There's a great mod out there called "Actors In Charge," that allows your character to perform various physical emotes in third-person view. It's a great mod, especially for making videos of your character. I use it quite a bit and it's very entertaining.

What I'd like to see is a mod that adds to that, by allowing your character to make the various default vocal sounds on command. Shout, scream in pain, grunt, warcry, etc... just the sounds that our characters can normally make in-game. Perhaps some of the vocal emotes from the NPC's could also be tossed into a mod like this.

Just an idea. It could be useful for videos. :D

I have a request! I have searched everywhere, to no avail.

Black, leather gloves for both male and female. Form-fitting, doesn't go above wrist. My H2H char just isn't right without his gloves! (Fingerless would be awesome too).

Honestly, I've seen them in alot of mods, but I don't really want the other mods that come with it, and they don't work seperately :(

:) Can some1 make an MOD where if ur weapons skill such as bow = marksman is not as high as there armour skill + light armour then it wont do as much damage?

makes it even mo0re realistic and also on the size of the weapon could nok them bak

I have no ide how to make this (maybe it isn't even possible...) so I just post it here

It would be pretty cool to have a spell or something that makes you able to drop mapmarkers -In game-. So if you find something cool out in the wildernes (Like a lake, beautiful landscape or something), you could just drop a map marker, name it... and then be able to fast travel to that map-marker!

This is a good idea. Really, I hate the shift-something. But sad thing is, I won't make it for you.

... it's already out ;) (and there's more than one of them). I wasn't able to find the one I use, but here's a linky to another one:

http://www.tescreens.be/oblivionmodwiki/in...php/Map_Markers

I have a simple mod request:

Is it possible to make a -working- voice emote mod..???

Lemmee 'splain:

There's a great mod out there called "Actors In Charge," that allows your character to perform various physical emotes in third-person view. It's a great mod, especially for making videos of your character. I use it quite a bit and it's very entertaining.

What I'd like to see is a mod that adds to that, by allowing your character to make the various default vocal sounds on command. Shout, scream in pain, grunt, warcry, etc... just the sounds that our characters can normally make in-game. Perhaps some of the vocal emotes from the NPC's could also be tossed into a mod like this.

Yeap, definitely possible. But pretty "useless" as well ;)

Guest Tessera

Yeap, definitely possible. But pretty "useless" as well ;)

No more useless than "Actors In Charge" is. The point was to allow people to add a bit of spice to their game videos. For that purpose, a voice emote mod would be quite useful.

It's all about creativity. It's a -good- thing... especially for people who create mods. 8)

Hey guys, me again, Ihave a good idea. How about a mod based on the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe movie.

without those annoying kids?sure would be nice

Edit: got some requests

could some make a Fur Armor and cloak mod?

here is the idea:having the abilty to make armor out furs you have looted( yes I know there is similar mod) Example: I see a wolf kill it and make Armor out of its fur but the armor texture would be Grey because the Wolfs Fur is Grey ,the same goes for black/brown Bears and Lions.

the same idea for the cloaks is based on the fur armors you make a Cloak out of Wolf Fur you gate a fury Wolf cloak.

please this would make hunting less dull,I hae tried other mods where u can make fur and leather armor but those or armors you can just go and buy at the merchant so not really fun.

being able to make something exclusief which is not buyable is cool and makes the game more fun to play.

something like this http://www.comfortology.co.uk/acatalog/hot...anwolf_main.jpg

I've been thinking alot and... I've seen that caster's have alot of abilities, unlike weapon wielding characters. And well, a temporary weapon speed attacking spell would be something I'd like seeing lol. Maybe, double, or 1.5 or something, give an edge, make it a once a day power, would be under Restoration school(Require like 50 or so) Anyhow, anyone think they could make something like that? It'd only require some scripting, no new Meshes, ect...

Archived