Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mod to allow you to wear two (or more) amulets, like you can rings.

A mod to have player owned dragons that you can fly around on.

To have more factions, such as being able to join the church, and have quests with that theme. Also to be able to join daedra cults and do missions, and daedric chapels in cities, like the current chapels of the nine. Becoming a necromancer would be nice.

Something that really gets me frustrated is when there are alchemical ingredients on the floor or still in the form that they are harvested from, and you can't see what effects they have until you have picked them up.

Can someone write a mod when if you have repair hammers as a hotkey, and you run out, the hotkey stays there, so you don't have to reset it all the time.

It would be good if you could mine iron etc. with pickaxes you find in mines, and then use the furnaces in weapon shops to make your own weapons and armour.

Can someone write an altar that restores your powers so you dont have to wait to use them again. This would be ideal in the arena, as i use adrenaline rush in battles, and have to wait for 24 hours before the next fight.

Lastly, to be able to join as a guard and arrest people, sometimes with them fighting back.

Sorry if some of these have already been done, I posted a few and thought some more up. Tell me if they have.

Morrowind had some nice quests. My request therefore is:

Some of Morrowinds (miscallaneous) quests for Oblivion! No big world changing quests, just some small ones in which you help a fellow human/orc/elf/khajiit/argonian being for a small reward and a smile.

Example

Example

Example

Example (I suppose one like this was already made by Bethesda)

Example

A larger version of this 'quest'?

Naked Nord's quests would be nice too. I see Hrreg has done one already. :D

how about a mod that gives you the suits of famous super heros and villains, like iron man or the spider man symbiote suit, and for the villains dr. doom or magneto, and maybe incorperate a heros and/or villains guild(s) to go along with the suits! though I'm fairly sure it would be slightly awkward seeing dr. doom hopping around anvil, but I think it would still be cool.

Ok, so I dl-ed this cool mask mod a while back, and it had V mask, I liked it so much I thought i'd make a char based on V as it's one of my favoret movies. I got the hair (loose-combed) and the mask, but I was missing something... The Hat, I spent a good amount of time yesterday lookng for a mod that adds a hat like the one V has, but none came close. :( So if someone could make this hat (and hav the hair showing, attach to hat or something) that would be totaly awsome! :)

Something that unenchants items

no fall damge

no potion restritions

Nothing big here. Just point me to a Mod that has a full body Roman tower shield, or if it doesn't exist, make one real quickly.

It can't be created 'real quickly', it takes a lot of work. Modelling and texturing. But I think something like that is being worked on in some kind of mod that adds many new shields.

Nothing big here. Just point me to a Mod that has a full body Roman tower shield, or if it doesn't exist, make one real quickly.

It can't be created 'real quickly', it takes a lot of work. Modelling and texturing. But I think something like that is being worked on in some kind of mod that adds many new shields.

A simple tower shield? from the modeling aspect, hardly. Fitting the texture on the said shield? maybe. Getting the files to actually work in game, both textures and the model? That, is difficult.

Heck, give me a modder, and i'll give them a tower shield, with textures within the hour.

I guess it depends on what one defines as "real quickly".

I apoligize if i come off as arrogant. I do know how to model and texture, and if someone decides to take this on, i'll provide the mesh and textures (if you decide to use the textures).

If this is being worked on, can you link me to the project? thanks.

A simple tower shield? from the modeling aspect, hardly. Fitting the texture on the said shield? maybe. Getting the files to actually work in game, both textures and the model? That, is difficult.

Heck, give me a modder, and i'll give them a tower shield, with textures within the hour.

I apoligize if i come off as arrogant. I do know how to model and texture, and if someone decides to take this on, i'll provide the mesh and textures (if you decide to use the textures).

I don't get it... if you can mod and you think it is an easy task, why dont you just make it?...

On another note... I still want a V for Vendetta Hat, it be one of the better x-mas presents I get :)

I don't get it... if you can mod and you think it is an easy task, why dont you just make it?...

On another note... I still want a V for Vendetta Hat, it be one of the better x-mas presents I get :)

Look at the underlined part. That's the part i can't do. Modeling the object and texturing it is seperate from the naming/coding loopholes reqired to get it in the game. I think that part is difficult. Which is why i'm requesting it.

Archived