Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

Nothing big here. Just point me to a Mod that has a full body Roman tower shield, or if it doesn't exist, make one real quickly.

It can't be created 'real quickly', it takes a lot of work. Modelling and texturing. But I think something like that is being worked on in some kind of mod that adds many new shields.

A simple tower shield? from the modeling aspect, hardly. Fitting the texture on the said shield? maybe. Getting the files to actually work in game, both textures and the model? That, is difficult.

Heck, give me a modder, and i'll give them a tower shield, with textures within the hour.

I guess it depends on what one defines as "real quickly".

I apoligize if i come off as arrogant. I do know how to model and texture, and if someone decides to take this on, i'll provide the mesh and textures (if you decide to use the textures).

If this is being worked on, can you link me to the project? thanks.

If it could have been done quickly you could have done it yourself. Check the mod data base it has already been done.

I've been looking around for this but i dont think its been done or is in the works. I was wondering how hard it would be to make a mod that linked the morrowind landmass to the cyrodill landmass. like if you had both games or even one you could just download and attach to oblivion. So that you could take a boat or swim out to sea and end up in morrowind somewhere. then maybe even bloodmoon cuz thatd be really cool. and the whole landmass is already made somewhere right?

That be cool, and i'm sure people hav thought of it but... the graphics are so different between the two...

Anyways....

I'm still hoping that someone will take up my V for Vedetta hat idea. (Make the Hat from V for Vendetta, with the hair attached loosed-combed matches his hair very well)

a one-handed wizard staff, I mean really, you think it hav been done, but it hasn't. I hate how their are only 2 handed staffs...

[/quote ]This is not possible as they run on two different game engines. It would require someone to port morrowind over to oblivion. basically reconstruct every tree,rock building and npc ect..,this could be done, but to my understanding there arent enough supported pollys for that much added land mass. I hope this helps.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not possible as they run on two different game engines. It would require someone to port morrowind over to oblivion. basically reconstruct every tree,rock building and npc ect..,this could be done, but to my understanding there arent enough supported pollys for that much added land mass. I hope this helps.

Besides impossible, it is also illigal.

Looking for a new Race based off of Dagon. A 4 arm'd race complete with custom armor, weapon. Mabey instead of Dual weilding quad weilding. I have no experence in this, although I am willing to learn. I think that anyone out there who has the ability and wants to be proclamied the best race modder would accept this. The only other thing to do with it, would be incorperate the new race into the game. Make it so that you are not the only one like that. I think that would be one of the coolest mods if someone could do it, it could very well replace the #1 downloaded mod.

That would be very difficult. Dagon has no animations for walking so those would have to be created, and if he gets knocked down his whole body gets messed up. So a whole new race that looks like Dagon should probably made from a scratch.

I've been looking through Forums after Forums for this, yet to find one. At campsites I always see a Rat on a stick cooking, well why isnt there a boar on a stick out there, I mean it shouldnt be too hard to make, sadly I dont know how. If someone could make that avalible for CS that would be greatly appricated.

Hey!

I've heard that there is a mod which makes trees and grass move stronger when wind comes up. I don't know if there's also a storm mod or anything to combine with. Can anyone tell me please if there is a mod or something like that?

So, what I am looking for is a stronger movement of grass and trees in the wind/storm.

Maybe there is an obvious answer here in the forum(i was searching for about an hour) but I am new here and play Oblivion for just a few days. ..and sorry for my English ;)

So, what I am looking for is a stronger movement of grass and trees in the wind/storm.

You can change two oblivion.ini settings to increase the swaying of grass.

fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=0.1500

fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=0.0500

Just raise the numbers (and keep Min lower than Max of course). I THINK this also changes the swaying strength of trees, but I'm not sure.

I am looking for something really simple, and if its already done, can someone point me in the right direction. I am looking for a silver version of the Elven horse armor. Again, if it's already out there, can someone let me know, if not, can someone make it? Thanks

I tried to use CS to make the pirates respawnable on the pirate ship, because I like to use them to get rid of guards, but I couldn't figure out how to load anything with it. So I'm asking someone to make this simple mod for me.

And I also, about the offical mods(KOTH etc.), are the items you get from them levelled? And if they are is there a mod that levels them like quest-award-leveling mod.

That's all for now.

My Oblivion Wishlist....

Dragons!!!

Spears

Throwing Javelins

Clothes, lots and lots of clothes

Sexy Vampire Teeth availible for all race when u make ur character

whips- nething from abysmal whip in runescape, to flails, to bull whips maybe a sexy black one? (i dont know if its even possible, seeing as how the whip would change shape as u attack)

If ne1 want to make these thing could u plz email me at [email protected] i would really like to know if ne these thing will be up and coming, maybe discuss my visions lol

After downloading a mod from the new list today, I got a Corrupt File. This killed my save game completly. I was hopeing someone could make a mod that had the main storyline as well as the other guilds done. This could be a cheat or what ever wanted to call it. It is disappointing that a mods from the new mods is what caused my game to crash. I spent near 9 months building that account its just amazing that people dont test their mods frist. In anycase, I know alot will respond to this as a cheat, so thats fine. But it would be nice, I knowIm not the only one who has delt with this before.

Archived