Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I'm new to the forms, but I love your site and Ive been coming here for a while. I know that there are already a lot of requests out there, but I figured I might as well throught one out there and see if anyone would like to do it. My idea is to make some of the summons from the final fantasy games, such as Ifrit, Shiva, Bahamut, Lxion, or any other summoned monsters from the series. (with games 1-12 plus other games like X2, T, TA, MQ, and CC, there is a lot for the modder to choose from when deciding what he/she wants to do)

The way they could be implimented could be 1 of 2 ways, you could do like in older ff games (1-9) and make it be a summon monster spell where they come for just a short amount of time (like 10-20 second) and do massive damage, or you could do the moddern style (10 and 12) and have them as a companion that stays there with you and wanders around fighting with you. (This is a little off from 10, but in 10 they would stay there 'til death or dismissal)

Thanks for hearing me out and I hope some one picks this up and runs with it even though it would be hard work requiring a modeller and all.

I would like to see the emperors harem. A large garden area with a pool and beautiful females dressed skimpy see-through robes(pretty much a sheer sheet with a hole in the middle for their head to go through) just begging for some ..... attention would prefer gowlfs body compatible. I mean Uriel Septim did like the ladies(his illegitimate son Martin!) and what emperor or king didn't have a harem.

Looked around for this mabey someone could make it on spare time. The idea is a 1 key. The key to everything, there are skelteon keys for lock picks, but I want 1 key that can unlock every door that is of normal decent, that means minus alyied ruins and specail areas. Don't know if its possible but im surpirsed that it hasnt been done. if it has let me know where to find it.

Thanks for time.

Businessman Mod:

Be able to purchase a store in various towns and either hire a merchant NPC to watch over it or oversee it yourself. Would require NPCs to enter shops as part of a daily routine, possibly a shop shop, pardon the phrase, where you could buy various one-use items that would add locks to containers, buy counters and display cases, armor stands, various picture-based signs to show what your shop specializes in, etc. Possible way of putting shops up for sale: During the Copious Coinpurse quest, have an option to report Thoronir as innocent, thus making the shopkeeps slowly go out of business and put their stores up for sale, allowing you to buy them out. Additions and criticism welcome.

I'm sure most already know about the Khajiit Night Eye Toggle Mod already. I was wondering if somebody could make the Night Eye SPELL a toggle? It's fine to see in the dark, but I also find that I want the damn ability off and I have to wait for it to stop. I'd really appreciate this.

^^

1. The ability to attk more than one person/mob at a time when i slash with sword

2. All shields removed or even all blocking from npcs off i dont like anything that will stop combat, possibly just way way turned down on recoil

3. Crossbow not an ugly morrowind one either an arm crossbow

4. PISTOL Had one in morrowind loved it i dont care weather it fits

5. Falling dmg disabled.. tired of jumping off mountains and dying , love watching the npcs do it tho

6. OBSE that WILL work for direct2drive version of the game... im missing out on good mods

7. THRowing knives/stars WAT THE **** was besthesda thinking 0.o taking away one of elderscrolls best features, as for the mod if you cant make it look like it was really thrown, or if the knives dont stick in the body DONT TRY :)

Here another request:

Could someone make full female vampires, well more feminine? I have a female vampire and she looks like a man vampire, so could some change the faces of vampire women and make them more female (I seen vampire on TV and you could still tell the difference between a male and a female vampire)

Archived