Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

i have a bit of a proposition for you guys if your up for it. Its going to be a very big mod, but definetly worth it. if your interested in spending alot of your time on this ill post my idea.

Thats if its even posible

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I'new here and have no idea if what I want already excist or not soI'm gonna ask anyway. Is there a mod were you can adept anything on your character? I mean for example have an imperial with the atributes of a dark elf and like you can choose what class bonuses you'd like and change the base stats of the class? like it has 40 personality and 50 speed and you want 50 personality and 40 speed? is that posible? wel let me know (if I make any sense at all). -xxx- Jacky

I have a pretty interesting request I'd say. I recently downloaded a lot of companion mods neeksha, mr unqiues stuff, one that seem pretty interesting was Tibixe Unique Companion, Allows you to make a companion the way you want them to look, which is a good way to get rens hair in, and and :) only way I can see to have a companion Have Galerions unarmed, but the command options for the companion are pretty horrible. So heres my request, Take Tibixe's Unique companion creation part add neeksha's command interface, add an essential tag, and as an addin put mr uniques script to control wheather they follow you up close or keep a fair distance, To me this would be the ultimate companion, having the awesome controls of neeksha the abilty to control the look of the companion as well as having them with galerions unarmored and follow distance control.

i have a bit of a proposition for you guys if your up for it. Its going to be a very big mod, but definetly worth it. if your interested in spending alot of your time on this ill post my idea.

Thats if its even posible

Go ahead, some of us have a lot of time on our hands :D

Nice computer by the way.

Well i dont know if its possible to do all this but ill give it a shot just incase

I know there is currently a deadly reflex/beheading and finishing move mod, but I would like to see a mod that’s like where you or the enemy die in 1-2 hits depending on where you hit them and you can dismember any part of their body (exp: left-right slash, right-left slash or across the center of the head) and if your not close enough you will just barely scrape them leaving a cut on their body and if you are close and you don’t hit them hard enough or your weapon is dull you wont cut all the way through them leaving part of their body hanging off oh and the blood should be like a spray of some sort so when you cut off there head blood will spray it the air and it should run down walls and drip off tables and your sword and there should be a bleeding effect like if you cut of their leg and they cant move they will just sit there and bleed until they die :)

I told you it would be a little much

Archived