Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

Ok, i have a good idea for a mod, it came to me after playing lore creatures expansion mod and frostcrag spire mod. Basically it adds some dwemer ruins to the game, more ingredients (scrap metal, dwemer pipes,cogs ect), new dwemer creature and a new craft engineering. So maybe you like find book about dwemer constuctions and then you can just clear out the dwemer ruins to get the new ingredients and then go to an engineering altar/anvil/workshop and you can make stuff like mechanical servants or new weapons. lol it seemed like a good idea to me but, yeah.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any mod that allows NPC's to buy stuff from shops. Somehow it's strange that all merchants are waiting for only 1 person - YOU. I thouight it would be cool if u see someone wearing robe, cuirass etc. that u sold few days ago.

I do house mods only. And it seems each time I produce a mod there are always complaints about lighting issues. To the point. Is there a mod or a way someone could make a real time lighting mod. Ie meaning when there are windows in the home the sunlight would act acrodingly to the home with the appriate times of day? I do know some would say this is hard, but that is what seperates the good modders from me =D

Is there any mod that allows NPC's to buy stuff from shops. Somehow it's strange that all merchants are waiting for only 1 person - YOU. I thouight it would be cool if u see someone wearing robe, cuirass etc. that u sold few days ago.

I too think that this would be a neat mod, but I don't think that many of the NPCs would have enough money to buy deadric armor. Maybe they could just randomly acquire armor that you sold to a merchant.

I do house mods only. And it seems each time I produce a mod there are always complaints about lighting issues. To the point. Is there a mod or a way someone could make a real time lighting mod. Ie meaning when there are windows in the home the sunlight would act acrodingly to the home with the appriate times of day? I do know some would say this is hard, but that is what seperates the good modders from me =D

Here's my current favorite:

Natural Interiors (beta)

I got this idea when I was trying to figure out why there were fifty empty seats in the Emperial Counsul, but only one person. someone should make a mod that adds representitives from all th cities of Tamriel that actually travell to the Imperial City in convoys. They could come down once a month, stay a couple days, and discuss the stete of the Empire. Also some TES lore based holidays would be nice, like a comemoration of a battle or something like that. I would love to do this my self but right now ive got my hands full.

Archived