Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a request for a set of light armor for an acrobatic theif character. I'd really like to see just a simple retexturing of the basic leather armor (black, or very dark grey) that's compatable with the Female Armor Mod. Because I use Rens mod and I love those tattoos. Maybe make it non enchanted so I can simply add some with the CS. I would make this myself, but I have absolutely no skill modding/texturing(apart from just fiddling around with CS). And I have neither the time nor the patience to figure it out on my own.

Tootles.

my request is for a sub-quest where you hunt down the nine members of a criminal organization, sorta like the Akatsuki from Naruto. I would also like if whoever makes it makes their character models, weapons, robes, and headbands. If anyone needs it, I can upload details about these characters for reference

I have a question / request for a mod that gives the player the following possibility.

1 : To see the PC sleep in 3th person mode , instead of the black screen with the timecounter.

A mini timecounter in the upper right corner of the screen would be nice.

2 : To see the PC eat in 3th person mode. Be able to see the PC eating when sitting by a table.

The food could be treated like a weapon , put it in the weapon quick-slot an activate

eating-animation hitting the F-key.

All the needed animations are in the game ( the NPC's use them )

but can the animations be transferred to the PC in 3th person mode ?

I hope some of you skilled modders read this and takes it into consideration.

1 : To see the PC sleep in 3th person mode , instead of the black screen with the timecounter.

A mini timecounter in the upper right corner of the screen would be nice.

There's a mod that sort of lets you see things go past while you wait. I dont know about sleeping. Its on this list under 'more immersive waiting'.

P.S. This gives you a new object, it doesn't change the vanilla wating.

I also want to add a museum of atifacts like the one in Tribunal. Because i want a decent price for my unique items and i dont want them to completely disappear into the ether. Seems a shame that they're not put on display somewhere.

I wouldn't mind doing that myself but i need help with the scripting and stuff, i'm only good with tweaks and world editing.

I have a list as well...

A race of childrens

Childrens roaming the cities

Make NPCs able to pickpocket you

Hogwarts school or something

When hitting a training furniture improve slightly skills

More new monsters

A sex-mod (like hot coffee in San Andreas)

An ability to get hungry

A hospital

BUT I WANT THE CHILDREN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

And create more famous, like Brand Pitt and Anjelina Jolie (nude mod=hehehehe)

Archived