running speed increasing

humannature66

Dude, you don't need any of that script business. Just open console and type

player.setav speedmult 130

That's it. If your character has a different scale than 1.0, change the number slightly to your preference.

As I recall, that doesn't bind to saves. So....

OK then. Problem solved.

You should be a moderator or something.

...actually he is The Helping Hand ... that is more than just a moderator :tongue:

thanx Quetzl ... once more :thumbsup:

and thx Nadin, too :happy:

greeetz freddo

Err... the effort-to-cashflow ratio for moderators is not good enough for me (I assume :smile: , I am not calling our beloved mods poor). I can't imagine how bare these boards would be if they gave me the power to ban people anyway :whistling:

One more thing on the running speed.... I'm pretty sure speedmult is pre-encumbrance, so if you set it to 130 and go to check it and it is lower, but you're carrying a bunch of stuff, that is probably why.

Err... the effort-to-cashflow ratio for moderators is not good enough for me (I assume :smile: , I am not calling our beloved mods poor). I can't imagine how bare these boards would be if they gave me the power to ban people anyway :whistling:

One more thing on the running speed.... I'm pretty sure speedmult is pre-encumbrance, so if you set it to 130 and go to check it and it is lower, but you're carrying a bunch of stuff, that is probably why.

speedmult works perfectly, exactly what i was lookin 4! ... my NJ's running speed is now at 1.15 - a little faster than that *slomo*-vanilla-running; :biggrin:

THXXX

greeetz freddo