Dragon Sword

Draco856

I'm really loving them. Hope they'll be released soon. From what I see they look ready, but that could just be wishful thinking since I'm glad someone is finally making one of my requests. :biggrin:

I'm speechless at how close it is to the image. It's absolutely amazing. Incredible, there really isn't a word for how great it looks. :woot:

Oh, not telling you how to do it or anything, but don't forget to fix the texture path in the image. I see it's pointing to a folder other then textures.

Lol yeah still have to do that and apply collision. The shape of the sword is awkward do its gonna be a pain but shouldnt take long. Might make a quest

Also I took a look at that site and wow there are some good swords.I already started modeling 3 from there ( the eragon swords since I am a fan )

Ill be making a lot of swords from there

yeah, there are alot of great swords on it. I was planning on buying them, but it'll just cost too much to get all the ones I like. So I'll just settle for getting them in a game.

• 2 weeks later...
Those really are amazing. Heh I am terrible at modding but you guys make it seem so easy. I am amazed at how close those are.