1-hand-sword stored on back like 2-hand-weapons?

is that possible?

to store a one-hand-katana (with the full one-hand-sword-animations and fighting) to stored on the back when not dran like a two-hand-weapon? i think it would look better while running and so;

any idea? maybe a simple trick with the GECK?

greetz, n thx in advance, freddo

is that possible?

to store a one-hand-katana (with the full one-hand-sword-animations and fighting) on the back while not drawn like a two-hand-weapon? i think it would look better while running and so;

any idea? maybe a simple trick with the GECK?

greetz, n thx in advance, freddo

BUMP! ....

The only thing I can think is to create 2 of the same weapon, one 2 handed, One 1 handed, and put a script on it to see if it's drawn or not. If it is, it equips the 1hand version. If it's not, it equips the 2hand version (so it goes on your back). Anyone see why this wouldn't work? There's only one way to find out that I know of...

The only thing I can think is to create 2 of the same weapon, one 2 handed, One 1 handed, and put a script on it to see if it's drawn or not. If it is, it equips the 1hand version. If it's not, it equips the 2hand version (so it goes on your back). Anyone see why this wouldn't work? There's only one way to find out that I know of...

both-handed on NJs back, one-handed on Sydneys hip ...

http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/thumbnails/947040d9cc2c216cba53d09104dca16f.jpg

so how should a script look like, and how could i do this? :huh:

greeeetz freddo