No sex for me

Lehcar

Is there any way to get Morrigan to have sex with you again after you reach "love" relationship level? :unsure:

Not that I am aware of unmodded (there is a mod where the scene plays anytime you use the kiss option). I have a hunch that it ties in to her knowledge of the upcoming ritual, and that she is unused to the feelings of love and not sure how to act. She says that she has had many sexual encounters, and even had men confess love to her, but the warden is the first where she actually reciprocates those feelings.

Don't give her the real grimour. If you do it would start a convo when it is given (the 'you will regret this' speech).

Edit: Note this has come before and I think DWolf would know more about it as he had tried this last and he stated that this would work. I personally haven't tried it but I know that the grimour is link to that convo.

Don't give her the real grimour. If you do it would start a convo when it is given (the 'you will regret this' speech).

Edit: Note this has come before and I think DWolf would know more about it as he had tried this last and he stated that this would work. I personally haven't tried it but I know that the grimour is link to that convo.

I think it is, and it's also what changes her approval from adore to love. Once she hits that love stage, it's no nooky for you. ;)

Yeah, its the real grimoir that flags her to put you on the "bread and butter" diet. If you dont ever give it to her she will still spend tent time with you.

Heh, I always have used love potion #9 to throw her approval to "love" early on. so I'm not sure if you can get it by regular means w/out the grimoire or not.

I just read something and I havent been able to try it, but it's worth a shot. Piss her off before giving her the real grimoire. Drop her down low enough that the bonuses you get from it won't throw her into the "love" range. Say... about 70-ish before giving it?

Give her the grim, have the "love" talk, and say that you dont believe in love, etc. Then bring her back up.

or maybe even break up with her, give it to her, then get back together.

I dont know if that will work or not. But hey...worth a try.

But yeah, I've had her at love since The Tower quests in a couple of games, and it's not til you give her the real grimoir that you have that "Love" conversation with her. Once you have that convo, it's over. HugsNkisses only.

Actually you are quite right! What I do is after I go to Orzammar (I've already done the Broken Circle), I am already in the Crows and do that crows quest in Orzammar. Once Orzammar is done, I take Zev and the dog and go back to Denerim, finish up the crow quests and if I haven't visited Flemeth's hut by now, I make sure to do it before heading out for Haven. I get her original grimoire btw I never kill her, I take Zev and we conspire with the witch, it's more fun that way; and then I finish the Urn of Sacred ashes. I have the real grimoire in my possession the entire time. I NEVER give it to Morrigan until right before the Landsmeet itself where we confront Loghain. I kiss her, give her the book and NEVER talk to her after that until the dark ritual. If I return to the camp for one last night with Alistair and Zev, I never go to Morrigan, once she has that real grimoire, you can't talk to her without tripping the "out of love" speech. The dark ritual does not affect anything, that's coded into the game as is. Morrigan stays in love with me till the very end, as does Alistair and Zev, just the way I want it. ;)