Stand Alone

cursedfox

Have you ever been wearing some badass armor you received from a MOD, and found yourself walking through one of the many civilian districts to find that they all look at you when you walk by?

"We all know jealousy when we see it."

Have you ever thought that you are alien to that world (really stick out) and that the world of Oblivion seems strange with basic Medieval equipment everywhere, but there you are sitting in the limelight wearing who knows what from god knows where?

"Constantly."

Well, here is my suggestion for a MOD.

We should pick and choose a bunch of mismatched armor from all over TESNexus, and create an overhaul that changes the basic armor of the game with that of modded ones. This is merely for an ambiance effect for the environment around you. If you like the look of SteamPunk armor, why not incorporate it into the game in its entirety?

At least, I have found that when my avatar wears a piece of modded armor, it sticks out when compared to everything around it, and makes the scene look a little out of place. Creating this MOD could not only eliminate this visual discomfort, but give players a larger variety in choice of armor, as well as spreading the maker's names further than what they would be when they are in the large basket of MODs that can be browsed through in TESNexus.

Thanks in advance for any input (positive or negative) that this idea may attract!

sounds pretty good but it also sounds really really hard to do...But then the armor also stand out ibn the wilderness andd the cities becasue they also look midieval but it would be very usefull for teh people who do not like the Vanilla armor sets.^^