Megaton files?

KottonKing

I am working on a new mod. It requires that I use the crate in which megaton is built on. Or to create a new crater. How do i duplicate the crater without all the objects of megaton in it? I tried to duplicate megaton 1-7, entrance and plaza. But it would not dupe. The purposed mod is a town some what like megaton but a lot of differences. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Or if any one knows how I can create a new crate please do share. Thank you.

I am working on a new mod. It requires that I use the crate in which megaton is built on. Or to create a new crater. How do i duplicate the crater without all the objects of megaton in it? I tried to duplicate megaton 1-7, entrance and plaza. But it would not dupe. The purposed mod is a town some what like megaton but a lot of differences. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Or if any one knows how I can create a new crate please do share. Thank you.

Bump please.

Are you still trying to duplicate the Megaton worldspace or are you trying to create a new one now?

Either, Which ever is easiest. But the geck isn't allowing me to dupe the megaton world space. Any of the megaton world spaces.