Thieves guild small jobs broken

Tabbey1

I have run into a problem with the thieves guild small jobs from both Vex and Delvin.

I went to accept a quest from both, but it didn't appear in my journal, so I tried accepting others. Long story short, things screwed up and I ended up accepting 2 quests from each of them.

This isn't really much of a problem, except for the fact that I can only turn in one quest at a time for Delvin or Vex, meaning I always have at least 1 active, un-finish-able quest from each of them.

I have tried using console commands to complete the extra quests (setstage questID 200) but that just results in the available jobs list failing to update, meaning that I can no longer accept that type of job (I can't use console commands to fail them either). I have also tried failing the extra jobs by being arrested and jailed, but that didn't work alongside getting myself kicked out of the guild. I have also tried the recycleactor command, again, no luck there.

The mods I am running are:

Apophys Dragon Priest masks

Beast Skeletons
Better Dialogue Controls
Better Dynamic Snow
Better Shaped Weapons
Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
Dead Body Collision Fix
Deadly Dragons
deadlyHeadshots
Dragon Priest mask quest markers
DSpSoB (dual sheath plus shields on back)
Enhanced blood textures
Follower Map Markers
Harvest - auto harvest and loot
Inigo
JKO - Dragonplate armor HD
KanjsSKRT - retexture - dragonscale armor and weapons
KenMOD - time on loading screen
Left Hand Rings
More Beautiful Dragonpriest
Nightingale Pride (nightingale weapon retexture)
No More Blocky Faces
Posh Mudcrabs
Project Reality - Climates of Tamriel
Run for your lives
Skyrim Project Optimisation
SkyUI
Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons
Stones of Barenziah quest markers
The Cartographers Map Markers
The Dance of Death
UFO + UFO dragonborn addon
Unique Uniques
Unofficial Skyrim, hearthfire, dragonborn and dawnguard patches
Wet and Cold
When Vampires attack
Explosive chickens
Realistic Piercing arrows
Fast travel from Homes

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful (even if it is a console command to reset all thieves guild small jobs). I have tried googling for solutions, but so far have found nothing that worked.

Thanks,

Tabbey

i'm responding to you since nearly nobody cares about problems of the other people
well to fail the job you can try 'setstage QuestName 250' 250 is failed,but you have to manually set every stage before setting another for quests to end properly,or you can use the 'completequest' command,but it's buggy,so be sure to save before attempting that,
try this
set all the stages as completed using the console 'setstage QuestID Stagenumber' and then use the command 'completequest QuestID' and see if that works
or try to disable and then enable the npc

you're more lucky than i am,at least you can accept all the quests,mine instead glitched the small jobs from delvin if i choose the 'fishing' job,but nobody wanted to help me in the other thread.
could be this mod?
Better Dialogue Controls
do you have some now inactive mod that altered scripts of the thieves guild?
because i believe that's the scripts fault
what BOSS says?
it gives you warnings about some incompatible mods?

Edited by OblivionHarbinger20