Things disappearing?

Hi, I am a veteran modder who has been making things on TES-based modding tools since the TES Editor was released for Morrowind, but lately I have been running into trouble while Using fallout3's GECK. I have been making buildings that are fairly complex and have found that in-game many of the objects on the exterior (Wasteland) cell have disappeared. Also, NPSc who are supposed to be up on structures that are suspended in the air have somehow found their way onto the ground.. even with no AI packages. Any help on either problem would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

___--UPDATE--___

Problem fixed with structure disappearing.. I was loading using the normal game path instead of the Fallout Mod Manager and I'm guessing my load order was messed up.

Still having the problem with people appearing below the structures they were placed in.

Actually, I still havent fixed it. The structure still disappears. It even loads sometimes, then i fast-travel to a loacation and walk back and its gone. I dont have a clue whats going on.. I am playing will all 4 expansions (pitt, broken steel, operation anchorage, mothership zeta) and my building location is just outside the vault you start in near the highway overpass. I am now assuming the people ending up on the ground has something to do with the building's inconsistant presence. Any help on this would be amazing.. thanks :)