facemorphs

Who u using a face morph for ,

if its for your PC Character, i think u can't, u Probably Have to start again,

If it for another character thats in your team, just place the file in override and if its named right it will appear on the person head

• 2 months later...
I've got a question that I really need a answer to, so if anyone could help me, i'll be very thankful. I currently made a Sten using the Dragon age Toolset. (What I did was opened the Toolset then clicked on file, new, then i clicked on morph, I used Qunari base face and then created my Sten). From here I have no idea on how to put this face on Sten in my game could someone please help or tell me if I did any thing wrong?

I've got a question that I really need a answer to, so if anyone could help me, i'll be very thankful. I currently made a Sten using the Dragon age Toolset. (What I did was opened the Toolset then clicked on file, new, then i clicked on morph, I used Qunari base face and then created my Sten). From here I have no idea on how to put this face on Sten in my game could someone please help or tell me if I did any thing wrong?

You then export to local. Now to make it replace Sten, you neeed to name it the same as his vanilla morph. To find that name (and any other npc in the game for that matter excluding the DLC's or Awakening) click on the creature icon in the pallette window. This will bring up the utc file for the character, Sten in this case. This should show up with writing on the left side and a 3D model on the right. In the writing on the left, about 1/2 way down, it will list the name of the headmorph the utc is looking for. You can then rename the Sten morph you named to the file name listed in the utc file.

Another (faster) way is to get the name of the morph you want to replace before you create your morph. Then when you finish yours, you can name it the same as the one you are replacing. Also save these file you make, mrh file, in a seperate folder outside the toolset so that should it crash your mrh files are safe.

filename for the morph used by sten should be qm_genfl_sten.mor. once thats created, all you need is to put it into your override folder ;)

EDIT- there is no "period" after mor in the filename. thats just a grammatical issue. filename is qm_genfl_sten.mor