Please, help me find the right (adult) mods...

dudejeff22

Hello all. I’m about to embark on my first full play through of Dragon Age, and I need some help figuring out which mods I need. Problem is, the mod “descriptions” on the DA Nexus site are absolutely horrible. Most of them are merely update logs. That’s great if you’ve been a part of the community for months and need to know the changes, but what if this is your first time here?

Anyway I’m digressing. I’m mainly looking to make sure I get the right “adult” mod for the player/NPC bodies. In Oblivion this was easy, as there was only one real choice (emesh) and everything supported it. In this game there seems to be multiple choices and I can’t tell what works with what (way to go crappy descriptions). I’m a soldier deployed to Afghanistan and I don’t have the time to actually download all this stuff to try for myself… downloading takes a long, LONG time here. I need to get the correct mods the first time.

So which one is it? Natural bodies? Amazon? What exactly do these mods DO? They don’t tell me in the description. I mean, from what I can tell, the Amazon one makes the females naked 100% of the time. That is NOT what I want; I just want the body shape to be more attractive. I want it to show under their armor, and no one is naked unless I take the armor off myself. Preferably I would like for there to be other mods (armor/clothing) to support the body, but from what I can tell there doesn’t seem to be much of that for Dragon Age.

Does anyone have any advice? I really want to play this game, but I don’t want to “waste” any time playing through without the mods I like. Thanks for the help…

Ok, but does the bodytype change the shape of the armor while it's on as well? If that makes sense... like, in other games, if the armor piece wasn't specifically made for that body type, then the "shape" of the body would revert back to normal when the armor was worn. I can't tell if that is the case with any of these mods. And if so, are there armor fixes for them?

So confused...

Ok, but does the bodytype change the shape of the armor while it's on as well? If that makes sense... like, in other games, if the armor piece wasn't specifically made for that body type, then the "shape" of the body would revert back to normal when the armor was worn. I can't tell if that is the case with any of these mods. And if so, are there armor fixes for them?

So confused...

No. The nude mesh for the body is seperate from the armor. Loosely explained, the nude mesh acts like an armor on the model frame when armor is not equipped. By equiping armor, the nude mesh is replaced by the armor mesh. Each have their own shape and are basically independent of each other.

So confused...

No. The nude mesh for the body is seperate from the armor. Loosely explained, the nude mesh acts like an armor on the model frame when armor is not equipped. By equiping armor, the nude mesh is replaced by the armor mesh. Each have their own shape and are basically independent of each other.

Ah ok, I think I'll skip these types of mods then. Filesize is steep, and to be honest I don't care about the sex scenes or w/e, just wanted the characters to look better wearing their armor. If the armor doesnt change then there's nothing for me here. :)

Thanks for the help!

There are mods that change the shape of the armor meshes (since there are only a couple of armor meshes, one for each weight class mainly), as well as some of the clothing.

Curvaceous Attire - female meshes of robes and light armor for humans and elves

Busty Armor Clothing Body - busty female meshes of robes and light armors for all races

Symmetric Massive Armor - various options for the massive armor meshes

The TnT Team has created a bunch of custom heavy armor meshes. Never used them so I'm not sure if they are straight replaces (change all heavy armors) or just individual variants (would show up only if that armor is equipped on your PC/party). (The alternate textures in particular have some decent looking options that don't look like the stripper anime armor from the default TnT stuff).

I thought there were a few other mods that updated the meshes for medium/heavy/massive armor across the board, but I can't seem to find any others at the moment.