Looking for good giant scary BAMF monster mods

SunderedChaos

I'm looking for monster mods designed to make people poo themselves. Any ideas? I'm looking for anything that is either:

1. A complete and total overkill. Even if the monster doesn't look that scary its size is ridiculous. Like, Godzilla ridiculous.

2. Even if it doesn't look that big, the monster is so disturbingly creepy looking, that if I ever saw it in real life that it wouldn't have to kill me because I would die of a heart attack, but not before releasing my bowels first.

3. SHARK!

4. A giant, scary as hell sea serpent, giant squid, nessie, or any other giant sea monster looking creature.

I already tried doing a search on both tesnexus and planet elder scrolls for "giant" and "monster". The only mod I found that I liked was on tesnexus, and it was the "Giant Fish" mod, which adds a sea serpent looking thing to the water of the imperial waterfront and the anvil docks.

This really belongs in the Mod Detectives thread. In fact, you just spammed the general mod talk with what you could have said in a single post there. That could be considered a violation of the spamming policy just so you know.

For an answer to this thread, try Ramys Monster for giant sized monsters.

This really belongs in the Mod Detectives thread. In fact, you just spammed the general mod talk with what you could have said in a single post there. That could be considered a violation of the spamming policy just so you know.

For an answer to this thread, try Ramys Monster for giant sized monsters.

My bad. I apologize. If I ever have multiple questions about two different types of mods, I will instead use the mod detectives thread.

and thanks for the mod suggestion. I'll check it out.