Unique twohanded weapon mods...

SpellAndShield

I think I know all of them but maybe I missed something.

There was this Russian guy who uploaded some sweet weapons today but it is all gone now?!

If anyone knows any unique looking 2H weapons and/or where I can find this guy's files on a different site I would be very greatful!

Cheers

those were ported from different games, so i guess the were removed due to copyright.

try looking for them on the bioware site, the dont care about copyright :wink:

I looked over there. Ugh. He is gone. Just before I left for work yesterday there was this insanely amazing sword he had uploaded....I should have come late for work and downloaded it...lost forever.

hey stardusk maybe he is from this community i hear they also make good modes and custom weapon & armors as well , so i checked it out *snip* may be you might find what you're looking for i just recently looked around at that site and gave up . i can't understand Russian even with an online translator Lmao Edited by Vagrant0

hey stardusk maybe he is from this community i hear they also make good modes and custom weapon & armors as well , so i checked it out *snip* may be you might find what you're looking for i just recently looked around at that site and gave up . i can't understand Russian even with an online translator Lmao

Sadly I don't know Russian....either. Oh well...some guy has uploaded similar stuff here today but not that sword....it was the best sword I had ever seen for DA. :confused:

Edited by Vagrant0