Dispensable Wasteland Patrols

Conversation

I'm not sure, but there are numerous mods that do things like add guards for the caravans and such. Maybe have a factory that creates eyebots (or protectrons or other robots) and then have a new faction that has a patrol around the wasteland similar to the Outcasts and the Caravan Merchants. Then, you insert materials into the factory to make robots and the newly created robots are added to the patrolling faction.

Actually, I enjoy using the Robco Certified Mod (which lets you repair broken robots and make them your followers) and sometimes I just take them to some place and order them to stay there (often around the RobCo building) they don't really go anywhere and you can't make eyebots your followers unfortunately.

Perhaps a mod that allows eyebots to be converted similar to the RobCo certified bots and then add a diolog option where you can order them to follow either the Caravan Merchants or the Brotherhood Outcasts in order to give them some backup.

Or some way to order them to guard certain locations...

But without mods, you can always go the RobCo Certified route, hunt robots and make them followers, and then fast travel to various locations and order them to wait. You can get a sizable group of protectrons, Brain bots, and such waiting in a spot that way.

I have played with RobCo Certified and enjoy it, even better with retex's and storage. But I want like, my own eyebot patrol playing some radio station.

Thank you for your feedback though, when summer kicks in I'll definitely start acting on some of those ideas.