Beta tester needed

Hello Again!

A while back I asked for someone to help me creating a .dazip for my armor project. but I decided to just go all the way... and that's what took me so long to do!

It is not very "lore-friendly" I know. I just happened to made an armor design for an animation that I wanted to do a long time ago, but when I was about to start, my computer fried, so I lost the interest since then, and after playing this amazing game dragon age, and learning that I could create my own custom content, I decided to give it a try. when I started, I have never modded anything, and now, well, at least I know the basics... and VERY basics... and that's why I need help.

The inspiration from the story and etc. came from the "slayers" wich is my favorite series when it comes to magic and swords and stuff hehe.

A screenshot of the armor

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2936/screenshotuw.jpg

And the file download

Armor - Mediafire

known issues:

I've tried everything, but I cant get VFX to attach.

gloves and boots will be just retextures

some little graphic glitches around the edges in some parts of the armor... i don't know how to get rid of them but that's not that bothersome... is it?

maybe the weapons are too glossy?

any feedback is very much appreciated!

Edit:

hmmm... I forgot to mention 2 things. first, the armor is for human males ONLY. and second, I dont think there is any problem with the armor, but as with any other mod, there is always the posibility that it may crash your game or something, not permanently I guess, so if it happens, I apologize.

Edited by raughnut

I would suggest actually releasing this as a beta on the DANexus. In your description explain that it is a beta, and that any feedback would be appreciated. You will have probably more response from there than here since I know a lot of players that download the mods do not visit here much (focusing mainly on Dragon Age stuff and not using the main forums here), and you would definitely get a lot of feedback in a hurry.

Hello!

I didn't wanted to post there until it was final, I know that all the user base goes there, but I was aiming to people who deals with this kind of situation. it is a good suggestion anyway, I hope to get enough feedback here, if not, I can always just post there as you said.

thanks!