going to jail or resisting arrest like oblivion

yodaman888

In my opinion being able to go to jail or resisting arrest in oblivion and being able to break out of jail was a really a cool feature it really breaks the immersion in fallout 3 without this. Is there really no law inforcement in the wasteland? It would really be easy to implement in rivet city because of the ''police'' wich see that that a minor offense is death so instead of having to leave the city you could pay caps or go to go to a jail area and of course be able to break out.

could someone please make a mod like this give me a link where i can find one

because i have been looking for a mod like this for a while.

Is there really no law enforcement in the wasteland?

Yes. "The capital wasteland lacks an institutional system of government. If you wrong someone, be prepared to pay with your life!" - Loadscreen.

There's the regulators but they're a bunch of jumped-up bounty hunters who haven't realised trenchcoats are not as good as combat armour.

yeah i would quite like this, i absolutly hate potomac attire so i always kill him (forgot the dudes name ^^) but i am a good karma player, but no matter what i do in any city, they try to kill me, mabye a new place for all of the settlements what is basicly like the BoS armory just to keep you in, they take your stuff and give you a new orange jumpsuit. you can either kill everyone while you have the chance, bail yourself out, do your time, or use a few bobby pins what are lying around on the floor to pick the lock resulting in bad karma.(i talk to much :])

EDIT: there are also a few little law enforcements in rivet city, tempenny, megaton, pentagon, fort constantine and RoD

yeah i would quite like this, i absolutly hate potomac attire so i always kill him (forgot the dudes name ^^) but i am a good karma player, but no matter what i do in any city, they try to kill me, mabye a new place for all of the settlements what is basicly like the BoS armory just to keep you in, they take your stuff and give you a new orange jumpsuit. you can either kill everyone while you have the chance, bail yourself out, do your time, or use a few bobby pins what are lying around on the floor to pick the lock resulting in bad karma.(i talk to much :])

EDIT: there are also a few little law enforcements in rivet city, tempenny, megaton, pentagon, fort constantine and RoD

OR!

You can make one! I actually did this before, its incredible fun. Use RTS to create an outdoor prison city and then top it off by using http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9497 for prisoner control. Set myself up as the warden, had Arkansas, Tenpenny, Eulogy Jones and that hockey gang there, to name a few.

Death would have been easier on them then I was.