Any Shuriken (ninja Star) Mods?

nec01

I've the ninja/shinobi mod. The only thing missing is ninja star, so I was wondering if there's a mod out there for that. It would be cool to be able to throw shurikens instead of fireballs playing as a ninja :D

• 2 months later...
I've the ninja/shinobi mod. The only thing missing is ninja star, so I was wondering if there's a mod out there for that. It would be cool to be able to throw shurikens instead of fireballs playing as a ninja :D

Ive seen one, but can't for the life of me remeber what it is called. =o)

Sry but i don't remember where it is, all i know is this: look under weapons and armour and perhaps with the mods beginning with "S". But just to let you know, the exisiting mod's shuriken is pretty large, not the normal ones we know that fit in the palm of our hands.

• 4 years later...

Look at google for Oblivion Tesnexus Shurikens and take the Throwing Stars AKA Shurikens. I plan on downloading it but don't know if it has any problems, the description was short. Hope this helps!