Prototype 2: are they going to make it?

SpellAndShield

warrant a 2nd prototype?

There are several plots holes/things left open.

They could make I reckon and do well.

What I would like to see this time is fight jets that can be highjacked...and

An enhancement that allows Alex to grow wings so he can fly...

What do you guys think about a Prototype 2 in general?

Lets hope not, i hated it with passion :P

So everybody who did love it should be punished because a certain individual halfway across the world didn't like it? Makes perfect sense. :p

A sequel wouldn't really need much of a story. Prototype didn't really have an unique story now, did it? The game was always more about the mindless slaughter of all kinds of living things in varying awesome ways.

Lets hope not, i hated it with passion :P

So everybody who did love it should be punished because a certain individual halfway across the world didn't like it? Makes perfect sense. :p

A sequel wouldn't really need much of a story. Prototype didn't really have an unique story now, did it? The game was always more about the mindless slaughter of all kinds of living things in varying awesome ways.

I disagree. There is MESSIAH...or whatever it is called. The original virus carrier...probably even more powerful than the replicated virus, i.e. Alex...that would likely be the backdrop for it. And I thought it was unique how the virus itself took on sentience.

I don't think Prototype needs a sequel. It's enough as it is, I did not feel Prototype missed something, nor that it needed something. I really couldn't imagine what would the second one be like except more of the same :confused:

I don't think Prototype needs a sequel. It's enough as it is, I did not feel Prototype missed something, nor that it needed something. I really couldn't imagine what would the second one be like except more of the same :confused:

More fun!