ALMOST impossible difficulty mod....

SpellAndShield

Hmm the easiest way about it would be to lower your magic power remember all spells are proportionally powerful to your magic power.

If your magic power is above 50 its way too high for origins anyway,

The game was not design to have super mages.

Still im sure its possible to lower the power of Orglove's spells but why bother .

One thing i cannot work out is how His spells bypass all the resistances even if you set enemies to 100% magic resist it still obliterates them .

Anyway let me work on it

i think i might lower my magic score right now with equips it is around 280 with 193 constitution and around 270 willpower(this is with no extra attribute points only solely from leveling my character to level 25 and i think it is something you included but 2 points per one put in

HAHA theres your answer 280 ? omg no wonder you need Extreme difficulty mods , thats WAAAAY too high dude !

Lower it to say 50 or so and then tell me how Orgolov's spells behave

Yeah its called spell shaping awesome mod BUT

Its not compatible with all the magic mods .

Another thing is Spell shaping is kinda obsolete when it comes to Orglove's spells coz they never damage your party anyway.

Spell shaping fails in Haze btw, try casting death cloud with it on your party and see what happens lol

I LOVE that armageddon spell mod... for testing purposes. It lets me bypass areas I've made very quickly (- run into a cluster, missile barrage with a mage at 1000+ spell power.. repeat until I get to the desired area). Otherwise, it's just broken for regular play.. period haha.

Any luck with the awakening spell implimentation to creature ai table? It should be pretty to add those talents, but i haven't looked at extracting Awakening resources at all. Would be cool if creatures ai can use rain of arrow, warriors can do the ranged knock-back strike, etc..

Still no interest in joining our project over at bioware lad? :whistling:

Sure i'd love to but the way i understood this was that your going to add some voice overs there was no mentioning me at any stage .(confused look)

I was asking dragonage who never answered my pm but you are MORE than welcome to join the project. In fact I think it is an excellent idea!