Animation Assassination

Arcline

Is it possible to create a MOD that would preform special moves in the V.A.T.s when using a knife or maybe even your fists, I was thinking more along the lines of a 1 hit K.O. if your Unarmed and Melee Weapons skills were at let's say 80 or so, and a certain amount of strength, for enemies along the lines of Overlords and Reavers, I was thinking maybe have your skills at 100 and your strength at 10. And make this not possible on something like a radscorp. For a Deathclaw, I'm unsure. I heard they were going to add this for New Vegas, but I was wondering if it was plausible to in Fallout 3?

Has anyone else ever done this before? I was thinking things along the line of Halo Reach's Assassination kill.

I know that it would require scripting, but I just wonder how much, and how long it would take an inexperienced person to do?

So, you want a Vats-only critical death anim, following a set of criteria. Doesn't sound too hard. My suggestion would be to ask the maker of EVE if he's not too busy, or else ask the maker of fallout 3 re-animated.

Just as a piece of advice--modders have a lot on their plates. You have to nag if you want something done, but don't overdo it.