Lord of the RIngs Weapons

pastybuns

I wish i had to the talents to make such things but me and programs such as photoshop get me aggravated. Took my friend (freemanphd) freaking weeks for me to us the toolset to make a morph just too much sliders.Anyway l am making a request for some LOTR weapons. I believe that there some replacer mods that make the weapons looks like elven craft from LOTR but what i was hoping for was to have someone to make the weapons not just replacers.

As for example: Anduril - Flame of the West- Aragon's Two Handed Sword http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie/anduril.jpg (image is Huge)

I undestand that this weapon seems to be a tad out of place because the blade is... skinner than normarl greatswords in DA:O.

Other Weapons: Glamdring- Gandolf''s Sword, Gandalf's White Staff, Legolas's Dagger(s) and Bow from Galadriel, Gimil's Axe, Sting- Frodo's dagger ( looked like a sword because he was so tiny), I think im missing a few other but i think you get what i mean. It would be freaking awesome to be swinging around Anduril and see it flame up attacking darkspawn. If someone can make these i think alot of people would be happy to dl the mod because who wouldnt want to be Aragorn.

P.S. i know im pretty new to these forums but im more of a lurker than a poster you get what i mean... i sound like a stalker hmmmm not good.

*edited for grammer*

• 4 weeks later...