Touhou Oblivion Mod

pizywizy506

So, awhile back, I thought what would it be like if someone made a touhou (a bunch of REALLY *ban* HARD STGs if you don't know what it is) mod for Oblivion? Someone else thought of it, then abandoned the idea. Now I myself, suck dick at modding/scripting/etc. So if someone who is good at modding finds this interesting, or a touhou fan who is good at moddding, please consider this. :smile:

While not all Touhou games are STG's. They are some of my favorite Curtain Fire games I've ever played. Though how would you really implement that in Oblivion? What would you put from those games into Oblivion to make it work?

• 2 weeks later...

Some people in Japan are making a touhou-esque game. Not really sure why they are, but it sounds like what you're looking for.

Discussion is on this page (Beware, google-translated broken english):

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/computer/41116/1263980936/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Doblivion%2B%252B%25E3%2583%2581%25E3%2583%25AB%25E3%2583%258E%2Bmod%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhgTKGKYbWq_MKy0QbN1Qn94H6B0CA

Personally I'm more interested in finding the outfits people have made, given my own failure in modding.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh God, no.

Touhou is invading everything. We do not need it in Oblivion.

YOU TOO WILL BE ASSIMILATED. BOW BEFORE THE GLORY OF ZUN!

...that said, I don't see the point of a Touhou Oblivion mod. All of the spell cards would likely be far too deadly and powerful, and the concept of dodging bullets doesn't seem like it will mechanically work in Oblivion.

Although, if you just want to run around as Marisa and LUL MASTER SPARK!!1!!1!!1one1!!! everthing to death, I suppose that you could just find someone to make a Marisa outfit and maybe use one of the Midas spells. One of those is probably close enough to master spark.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...