PPSh-41?

SooP

Okay. During the time before World War 2, Soviet forces adopted the PPSh-41 submachine gun. I absolutely LOVE that weapon. I attemped to create it in the GECK, using the Combat Shotgun model and reloading animation, being as they both resemble the PPSh. If anyone can help me with this or just make it, it would be appreciated.

Also, Decided to put it here as it is a request/troubleshoot. Wasn't sure where to put it.

If you want to go ahead and just help me, my problem was after saving the file, it didnt show up in "Data Files" in the Fallout 3 Launcher. What do I do?

Okay. During the time before World War 2, Soviet forces adopted the PPSh-41 submachine gun. I absolutely LOVE that weapon. I attemped to create it in the GECK, using the Combat Shotgun model and reloading animation, being as they both resemble the PPSh. If anyone can help me with this or just make it, it would be appreciated.

Also, Decided to put it here as it is a request/troubleshoot. Wasn't sure where to put it.

If you want to go ahead and just help me, my problem was after saving the file, it didnt show up in "Data Files" in the Fallout 3 Launcher. What do I do?

The PPSh-41 is already in the FOOK2 mod, you knew that or you just want to make it a separate mod or? :)

FOOK2

Yes. Because everyone wants all that stuff just to get the one gun they want...

Camon did a standalone PPSH 41 IIRC if you want it, proper model and everything.

Oh, do you have the link to it? Thanks for that though! And I knew about it in FOOK2, just didnt want all the other stuff, like you said. Still looks cool.

-EDIT- I found it, nevermind. Thanks for the help!