Omod creation.

elele

Most eye problems are related to having too many 'beauty' type mods installed. Each one wants to control how the eyes look and you get something strange. black eyes, no eyes, googly eyes, strange color etc. Look for mods such as 'beautiful people' and any custom race mod. disable all of them and see if you get the vanilla eyes back. Then reinstall the mods one at a time until you find the one that is causing the problem.

Beautiful People was one of the early mods that changed eyes, and many of the later mods used a different technique causing a conflict resulting in strange eyes. Some race mods change the eyes while others do not.

Hmm.. Thats odd. The weirdest part is that only some people are missing eyes. I'm gonna have to really look closely for this one...

Basically, it came down to this. Removing the Beautiful people mod made the poseidon companions... have no face at all. >.< So I think I'm gonna scrap the poseidon mod, since removing beautiful people made Piper have a face, and I can always get other companion mods that are less buggy. :\