My final mod - work in progress

dragonagefun

Just a quick update.

This final mod will be titled Omens of War. I have completed 5 areas, 4 cutscenes, and about 200 lines of dialog with 7-8 conversation stages. The entire adventure, once completed, will span about 20 areas in total, with half of the area using 'Awakening' levels... I have connected most of the maps already - it takes me about 30 minutes to run through from beginning to the end non-stop without fighting anything along the way LOL. I hope I can actually finish this one. Anyways, there have been a few community modders gracious enough for me to release their item models/texture through my adventure. Very happy for the support =)

This final mod will be aimed at players around level 18-22. Since it will be my final mod, I will make it "semi-difficult" so it should have higher play value.

Since i'm super busy with RL at the moment, I think it'll probably still take me around 3 more weeks to complete. I'll continue to update, and as I get closer to release, I will release pictures and create an official 'file download' section for inputs.

Thanks!

Just a quick update.

This final mod will be titled Omens of War. I have completed 5 areas, 4 cutscenes, and about 200 lines of dialog with 7-8 conversation stages. The entire adventure, once completed, will span about 20 areas in total, with half of the area using 'Awakening' levels... I have connected most of the maps already - it takes me about 30 minutes to run through from beginning to the end non-stop without fighting anything along the way LOL. I hope I can actually finish this one. Anyways, there have been a few community modders gracious enough for me to release their item models/texture through my adventure. Very happy for the support =)

This final mod will be aimed at players around level 18-22. Since it will be my final mod, I will make it "semi-difficult" so it should have higher play value.

Since i'm super busy with RL at the moment, I think it'll probably still take me around 3 more weeks to complete. I'll continue to update, and as I get closer to release, I will release pictures and create an official 'file download' section for inputs.

Thanks!

You shall be missed. May the gods smile upon you young one!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunatley RL interfers with all of us at some time or another. Sad but true. I wish you well and hope to see you back when life is slower and more time can be dedicated to your other love (gaming). I love your work and will miss you while your gone.

Look forward to your next masterpiece.

Naomi