I wanna make the game look good

SunderedChaos

MGE is your friend here.

MGE is, among other things, just THE tool to drive new shaders. Moreover replacers are necessary as well as e.g. grass and a few things more.

Keep in mind that an image of the screenshot section is merely randomly a WYSIWYG ref to an in-game situation; they are usually more or less heavily revised, e.g. in Photoshop.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

MGE with the Sunshafts shader and, if your PC can handle it, the SSAO shader. They should be in the latest beta download by default. Don't get the latest official version, the beta release is very stable and much better than the last official version both in graphics and performance. Download in here.

Just know that if you go crazy enough with the shaders and distant land settings you can get laggy gameplay with any computer.

All of Vurt's Grass and Tree mods. You can let MGE render the grass (instructions in the readme I think) which not only is better for performance, but also makes the grass sway in the wind.

Connary's texture replacers currently aren't on Planet Elder Scrolls or Nexus anymore but you can download them here. If you're looking for the best looking texture replacer that stay close to the original style this is what you want. If you check my profile here on Nexus you can see my best screenshots, most of which have Connary's textures.

Also, Better Bodies, Better Clothes,Robe Replacer, Shiny Septims, Vvardenfell Visages (head replacer), and all of Darknut's Armor and Weapon textures.

Also the Morrowind Code Patch is essential. Fixes tons of bugs. Also has a feature that prevents rain from going through roofs, so in a way it's also a graphical improvement.

And a Morrowind Animation Replacer. Replaces the one handed chop/slash/thrust animations, as well as the walking/running animations. A huge improvement.

With all this you should have about 90% of what you can see in my screenshots.