World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

I miss the fans of the teams that by chance have lost in the cup. Especially the English.

It can't be true that in the end perhaps a few Germans still have a word with a single Dutch woman!

Running off men - that's not what a football cup is designed for :wacko:

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this is not about politics but of sports...

Germany against Spain ... I don't know who'll win that.  The better team I think....  :yes:  This will be interesting again.

Well, if you have a look on the last games and how the players have done their job, i think the german team have a great chance against the spain team. The game Spain against Paraguay for example was like the players are stopped by a pinning shot.

I miss the fans of the teams that by chance have lost in the cup. Especially the English.

It can't be true that in the end perhaps a few Germans still have a word with a single Dutch woman!

Running off men - that's not what a football cup is designed for :wacko:

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Hmmm, maybe we can take this as an prediction, Netherlands against Germany :unsure:

Ahem, Germanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy as I've been saying all along is still going to take it - my greatest fear was both Brazil and Argentina - but well .............

Kaka - Brazil - was terrific, what a play maker, definitely one of the better players in this world Cup.

Sorry for Ghana, what a load of negativity against Uruguay in the media after the match - I was disgusted - Africa flunked the exam so get over it, soccer takes no prisoners, you mess up then you pay up,

that's how the cookie crumbles - Uruguay made it, so to the victor goes the spoils - viva Uruguay

Ok, so the Netherlands (or Holland if if you're wondering who they are), are my next choice - naturally - "het land van mijn voorouders"

The Netherlands is definitely going to trample Uruguay though,.

And as much as I'd love to have Diego Forlan's babies - they're going down ... sorry sweet thing, but the Netherlands it seems are on the road to their first well deserved World Cup win.

For a moment there it looked like a South American World Cup - but now it seems to have swung Europe's way - northern Europe's way that is (my desire),

I still have no soccer love for Spain, they take players in - and you never hear from them again, thank heavens Rooney has said no.

Though I do admit that David Villa is an extremely frightening prospect on the field of dreams.

My dream final prediction is Germany vs Netherlands, the score ........... that's a tough one.

Nederland 3:2 Uruguay

Phew!

Yeah it was really close! Those last 2 minutes took ages!

Wow...a final, too bad I can't see it at home. Lol, although if it'll be against spain it'll be fun to watch over there!

I think It'll be against German however.

Nederland 3:2 Uruguay

Phew!

Yeah it was really close! Those last 2 minutes took ages!

Wow...a final, too bad I can't see it at home. Lol, although if it'll be against spain it'll be fun to watch over there!

I think It'll be against German however.

So who's still left?

Sorry, haven't been paying much attention to it.