World cup predictions

MonsterHunterMaster

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wish...;D

I predict: 3:1 for brazil.

Count on extra time if not penalty shoot-out. I recall a final 5:3 for Brazil after penalty shoot-out. But that was long before the coming of Arjen Robben... :teehee:

The England team isn't that bad, there is far worse...especially the french and the italian team.

´

Nobody had said so. The English played bad, but yet they're good guys.

Try to understand that in a cup even the best team can catch a lemon...

Look at Brazil on Friday *rofl*

I hope on Friday that the Oranjes win too because Brazil was so often champion. I hope that their next opponent would be Ghana but I think that would be a surprise against Uruguay.

Nobody had said so. The English played bad, but yet they're good guys.

No, I hate Rooney and Lennon, especially Rooney, dumbass! can't open his gob and sing! he, along with Aaron Lennon, was the only England player not to sing the National Anthem! bloody hell! they are representing their country.

We were all making the same point at work. You see all the other teams belting out their national anthems, just look at how the German team were singing away and then the bloomin' England shower didn't even know the words to God Save The Queen.

Paraguay vs Japan 5:3 PSO

Quiver ladies, quiver! What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So, next time from 4 to 6 pm will you Paraguayan PLEASE act like you have more than just two crippled legs. It must be green! Green?!

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif