Intervention Sniper?

spheron

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any one could make a high quality intervention sniper look a like. I haven't been able to find one for ages, I think theres one xcalibr but its really hard to obtain, just wondering if anyone could make a nice one.

Thanks in advance, also if you already know of a mod that has an intervention please can you link me :)

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any one could make a high quality intervention sniper look a like. I haven't been able to find one for ages, I think theres one xcalibr but its really hard to obtain, just wondering if anyone could make a nice one.

Thanks in advance, also if you already know of a mod that has an intervention please can you link me :)

I second this request, I'd love to see a working model of the Chey-Tac Intervention - definitely one of my favorite sniper rifles (Second only to the M95 - bolt action variant of the famous Barett M82) I'm a big bolt action fan so the more bolt action sniper rifles I can get the better.

About the one in xCalibr it's merely decoration and if you obtain it (usually by noclipping through the fence and stealing it) you will find that it does not work.

Seeing as the model is there though it should be relatively easier for an experienced modder to take that model and turn it into a fully functioning gun. This is also a golden opportunity for a novice modder who wants to try and make something really nice.

Yeh, But in the editor there is a weapon model there, a real one, so maybe you can get it I'm not sure. But yeh I love that sniper, just looks so cool, I'm not gunna lie the only place I've seen it is in MW2 and Shooter, but even so I think it's awsome. High quality texture would be immense too. Might get some tutorials of the web and learn of to use a 3d modeling program and make one myself or something, it'll take awhile though haha!

xCALIBR munitions shop has a non-functional static model of the M200 protected by a nasty anti-theft system.

Toxa01's Arsenal mod RC 5 has a functional version of the same gun.

You made my day, actually well like that. Mod looks insane, and I've enver even seen it before, thanks for the link!