Invis on Sneak Script

eleglas

I know there is a script in Anchorage (or something similar) to make the stealth field activate when crouching in the sneak suit; however I only have Anchorage on the XBOX 360 and want to know what the script is so that I can add it to my own sneak suit I have made. Could anyone send me the script or tell me how to do it?

Thanks.

I've been away from Fallout 3 modding for a while (being playing DAO and Red Dead); but I should be available for scripting help and such from now on, just PM me if you need help with something.

I know there is a script in Anchorage (or something similar) to make the stealth field activate when crouching in the sneak suit; however I only have Anchorage on the XBOX 360 and want to know what the script is so that I can add it to my own sneak suit I have made. Could anyone send me the script or tell me how to do it?

I think that it is simplest to create an arnor enchantment for your suit that casts a spell like "EnclaveInfiltratorStealth" with the condition that the player.IsSneaking.