NCIS

FlaviusBelisarius

I searched this forum and was shocked to find that no-one even mentioned NCIS once! I have decided to organize an attempt to fill that void.

This mod would:

Add the team's faces/hairstyles as preset options.

Add the SIG P226/P228 as weapons in the game.

Hopefully add those snazzy coats, suits, as well as some sunglasses for the DiNozzo lovers

This mod might:

Add other team members as possible companions.

Add an NCIS headquarters building as a player home/ possible quest receiving location.

Add a partially finished wooden boat somewhere in the wasteland.

This mod has a slight chance to:

Add a short (or long, depending on response) quest series of investigations.

If so, these investigations would involve science/ intelligence/ perception/ etc. checks, as well as the occasional gunfight.

Add an investigation template that could be used by makers of other mods or people who wanted to expand this one.

(Talk to so-and-so, with perception/ other checks built in, track down a criminal NPC)

Add a sniping mission similar to what Gibbs and the team did to rescue Ziva.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you may think that this is a great idea. However, for this to work, I will need more than support, I will need help.

Loads of it. I cannot model or texture, I am a poor area maker at best, and I can not figure out how to make a Gibbs face, let alone a Ziva, Mcgee, DiNozzo, or Ducky! I am, however, exceptionally gifted at writing, organizing, and brainstorming. I also have some minor talents at scripting, and I can proofread/ beta test very well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you think this mod is a good idea and have any talents at all that you can share, please do so. It doesn't matter if you can just make a good Abby Sciuto face, or are good with the GECK cell designer, or even if you can just Navmesh. That stuff's important!

Please contact me through the forum, or you can email me at [email protected].

A good day to you all. I'll shut up now.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13043

Edited by davidhawisher

I searched this forum and was shocked to find that no-one even mentioned NCIS once!

Maybe that's because the Wasteland has no Navy, the only laws are survival and karma, and the whole big area is a crime scene.

Maybe that's because the Wasteland has no Navy, the only laws are survival and karma, and the whole big area is a crime scene.

Now someone else has said it I admit I was goint to post basically the same thing.

"Since the Wasteland has no system of law and punishment, if you wrong someone, prepare to pay with your life."

-Loadscreen.

I am, however, exceptionally gifted at writing, organizing, and brainstorming.

In layman's terms you can say "I want this done". Useful, huh? Instead of starting a mod thread and trying to rally support, go learn how to do some stuff yourself first...

hard time fitting what in?

The maritime arm of the armed forces of a nation which now exists only in memory and the propaganada of a genocidal shadow government, complete with internal legal regulating body.

I cannot install nifscripts for blender.

How come?

I searched this forum and was shocked to find that no-one even mentioned NCIS once!

Heh, thats kinda funny.

"So heres some mods I recommend to y-Hey did you see NCIS last night it was awesome!"

Will be on the lookout for your mod in the future, I would quite like to brutally mur-errr... solve crime with them in the Wasteland.

• 6 months later...