MERC 2 - Release

sumoftwosins

After a year long break from Fallout 3... for better or worse, I have released MERC 2. It can be found here:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12400

There are several differences between MERC 1 & 2. There are more quests that lead up to creating the faction and accessing the base. We've got all the weapons included, like the 3 versions of the shock rifle and the mesgun which has been converted to the "Frenzy Cannon" it makes the target you shoot go into a frenzy and attack everyone. This means if you shoot a ghoul, other ghouls will attack it. It really helps out when you are greatly out numbered. One big change is Blain is located in Springvale, so don't goto the base looking for him. Please review the README.

I'm working on some add-on's (expansions)

- Outpost in Point Lookout / storage, bed, and recruiting ability

- Outpost in The Pitt / storage, bed, and a few people that can follow you if requested

- MERC Help in Broken Steel / MERC reinforcements will help during the big battle

- ICBM Quest / Time to nuke someone off the map!

The mod team will be taking requests for compatibility patches with other mods out here. Patches are en-route for FOOK2, FWE, RTS.

We are also working on voice packs to add voices to the main characters. We have voices for Blain, Miller, and Chase. I will apologize right off the bat that I don't have a studio mic with a filter... so the voices don't really sound like the rest of Fallout 3. Not to mention that none of the LIP files match up. With all that aside we are needing voice actors to finish this up. We need WOMEN!!!

Main Characters (30 - 60 lines)

- Sergent Barrett, seasoned soldier / Brotherhood of Steel / Strong badass

- Mickey, an old merchant and wise man of the Wasteland

- Kalen, assassin and theif / sexy and wild

- Nicole, super smart child

Small Roles ( 10 - 30 lines)

- Receptionist (Female)

- Businessman (Male)

- Medic (Male)

- Mechanic (Female)

- Accountant (Female)

- Scientist (Male)

Thanks goes out to the current voice actors, beta test team, and Vforvic. All of which are responsible for getting MERC 2 off the ground and moving again. Please endorse and if you want to help improve the MERC series, as stated, we need voice actors!

• 5 years later...